Biological Flow: Registration and PaymentRegistration Closed
Registration and payment for the conference are now closed.
(including coffee/lunch/tea and a reception on the Monday) was £42 for both days (or £32 just for
Monday 2 April, or £25 just for Tuesday 3 April);
- the conference dinner was £45 for delegates (£35 for research students and £54 for guests);
- accommodation in Gonville and Caius was £60 per night for delegates (£72 for guests).
funding was available to assist with travel expenses for UK-based early
career researchers and overseas speakers by application to TJP-Fest@biofluids.info.
- If you pre-registered and your details have changed, then please email TJP-Fest@biofluids.info (please also email if you pre-registered but can no longer attend).
- If you require alternative accommodation (or if the reserved rooms have run out), then a good place to start for College accommodation is Cambridge Rooms (at the beginning of February they had double rooms available). A list of other accommodation is provided on the Visit Cambridge: Where to Stay website. Graduates of Cambridge may be able to book a guest room in their College (possibly even at favourable rates).
- General tourist information is available at the Visit Cambridge website.